You shall not: 1. provide any false personal information to Zapplocal.com (including a false Username) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
2. use a Username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
3. use a Username or Zapplocal.com account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
4. use a Username that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Zapplocal.com reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Username in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Zapplocal.com password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify Zapplocal.com in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
5. User SubmissionsWe may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and Zapplocal.com’s business as Zapplocal.com may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant Zapplocal.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sub licensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and Zapplocal.com's (and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Zapplocal.com does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with Zapplocal.com.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that Zapplocal.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that Zapplocal.com cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
1. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
2. you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
3. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Zapplocal.com in its sole discretion; 4. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
5. other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without Zapplocal.com's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
6. contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Zapplocal.com or any third party;
7. impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Zapplocal.com;
8. includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
If the User Submission includes a photograph, Zapplocal.com's policy will apply. Zapplocal.com has a zero-tolerance policy against pornography and child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
1. take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Zapplocal.com in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Zapplocal.com's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
2. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
3. bypass any measures Zapplocal.com may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
4. run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
5. use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
6. harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
7. modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Zapplocal.com;
8. decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
9. copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
10. otherwise take any action in violation of Zapplocal.com's guidelines and policies.
8. Special Terms for 'Add-to-Zapplocal.com' LinkIf you include Zapplocal.com's 'Add-to-Zapplocal.com' Link ("Add-to Link") on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
9. Special Terms for WebpostsIf you have a "storefront" on the Service, you also agree to the following:
1. Pages are special profiles that may only be used to promote a business or other commercial, political, or charitable organization or endeavour (including non-profit organizations, political campaigns, bands, and celebrities).
2. You may only administer a Page if you are an authorized representative of the subject of the Page.
3. All Content posted on the Pages will be made available to all users of the Services.
4. You may not display any Content on your Page that is an ad or could be construed as an ad.
6. Your Page will not be used primarily or substantially to promote or advertise alcohol or tobacco products, firearms, or other products or services that may not be lawfully purchased or used by minors.
7. You will not direct your Page, or any Content on your Page, to children under the age of 13.
9. You will not use deceptive practices to get users to "like" your Page.
12. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
10. Third Party Sites and ServicesThe Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under Zapplocal.com's control, and you acknowledge that Zapplocal.com is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Zapplocal.com or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Zapplocal.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
In case you have any issues with the product, the same should be reported during the demo period during business hours. No refund requests will be entertained after moving to a paid subscription and invoice being sent. Customer support will be available for the duration of the subscription of the paid product.
Any product of Zapplocal.com does not guarantee:
1. A specific amount of business.
2. A specific position on any search engines in a specific amount of time.
Zapplocal.com is a marketing tool that helps your business get discovered online on search engines and get more business. It does not guarantee a specific search engine position or amount of business.
12. Warranty DisclaimerSave to the extent required by law, Zapplocal.com has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Zapplocal.com has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release Zapplocal.com from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Zapplocal.com makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and Zapplocal.com will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
ZAPPLOCAL.COM, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Limitation of LiabilityALL LIABILITY OF ZAPPLOCAL.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF ZAPPLOCAL.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE THOUSAND RUPEES (INR 1000).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZAPPLOCAL.COM, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT ZAPPLOCAL.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK FOR:
1. INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
2. LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
3. LOSS OF REVENUE;
4. LOSS OF GOODWILL;
5. LOSS OF DATA;
6. LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
7. WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
8. COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
1. DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING AS A RESULT OF OUR OR YOUR NEGLIGENCE (AS APPLICABLE);
2. FRAUD (INCLUDING FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), THEFT OR OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY; OR
3. ANY BREACH OF ANY OBLIGATIONS IMPLIED BY SECTION 12 OF THE SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979 OR SECTION 2 OF THE SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES ACT 1982.